Dr. Matt Brown
Site Manager for:
Over the last 6 years, Dr. Matt Brown has spoken to well over 10,000 people from the East to the West Coast of North America, explaining with humor and energy what he believes are the keys to health and longevity, to healing and physical wholeness. He literally sees food and exercise as medicine, not only based on the research behind these lifestyle choices, but based on the results achieved among his patients and most importantly, based on what he has seen this do for him personally. He enjoys a very active lifestyle of mountain biking and road cycling and continues to travel and speak all over the place. His credentials in nutrition include being mentored over the last six years by one of America’s premier nutrition experts, Dr. Pam Popper of the Wellness Forum, starring in the movie Forks Over Knives, as well as many of the others in that movie, including, T. Colin Campbell, author of the China Study, and Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn, author of Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease.
His professional background includes the following:
- Undergraduate degree from Emory University.
- Doctor of Medicine from the Medical College of Georgia.
- Internship at the Naval Hospital in San Diego.
- Residency at Duke University Medical Center.
- He has conducted both basic and clinical research and has co-authored a number of publications in respected medical journals, including Lancet.