- Light to moderate day Hikes.
- Beginner Hikes should stay around 5 hours.
- This should be done a well maintained path with easy terrain.
- Beginners should avoid paths with large increase in elevation.
- Best suited for those with basic level of wilderness travel.
- Should have completed at least several camping trips.
- Trails and camping grounds should be accessible by car.
- Light backpacking might be necessary on this type of trip.
- Often ranging 5 to 10 hours Hiking time.
- Meant for major expeditions, usually in remote locations.
- Backpacking is often necessary during these Hikes.
- Gear and equipment is extremely important on these types of Hikes.
- Will most likely include narrow trails, rock hopping, and loose rock trekking.