Types of SUPs
• Surf riders are the cowboys of the sport.
• They ride smaller quick turning boards for cutting up on the waves.
• All boards are sized to the rider and shaped for typical conditions.
• Surf SUP s use more rocker, larger or multiple fins and aggressive side rails.
• Flatwater is where beginners start
• Longer wider boards
• Flat bottoms and meager rocker.
• Whitewater paddlers use smaller more nimble boards similar to surf riders.
• Larger rocker
• Multiple fins and aggressive side rails
• Fits in a backpack for travel
• Almost as rigid as a foam core board
• Durable and lightweight
• Fishermen use the longer wider boards with flat bottoms for maximum stability
• Appointed with fish finders, rod holders and tackle boxes
• Stealthy craft with customized features